Yesterday we took UGR-19 to Sitech Racing to improve the engine mapping both for power and efficiency as well as testing the new intake and exhaust system.

We saw good results which the team are all very happy with.

Furthermore, Sitech removed 10-15% fuelling out of the map, meaning we should get pretty good results in efficiency.

The intake previously gave some concern as we didn’t know how well the carbon print would hold up under the heat and pressure cycling, but it appeared to withstand the conditions with ease.

Running the car on the dyno puts the engine and drivetrain under very harsh, sustained loading. It will not see conditions as severe as today during testing or at competition which bodes well for the future!

A massive thank you to Sitech Racing for helping us out.